Clean Eating

So what is this about eating clean ? Well, I noticed that my clothes feel a little tight and I 'm sure all my summer clothes do not shrink. And , as I said before I was expecting my 25 years , this would be my fittest year. So with that goal in mind , but in fact , I must tighten the reins on my eating habits . I feel that my training objectives are very successful and have been very motivated lately with strength training and HIIT but sedentary all day at work, and eat what you want, but it is not cut - especially when it is a known fact display gene is 10% , the formation of 10 % and 80 % of the diet .

After traveling Eat -Clean recharged Tosca Reno, I took some advice from her for help getting started. I intend to ensure that I have a protein / complex carbohydrates at each meal and lean 2-3 servings of healthy fats every day , plus keep track of my fruit , vegetables and water consumption . I also want to limit white flour , white sugar , processed foods and added sugars . I do not think it is as bad by any means , but I do not pay attention to my protein / carb intake complex and I think it might be why I am constantly hungry.

So to start things off yesterday morning , I had a good breakfast room clean. Plain water has oats , cinnamon and 2 drops of liquid stevia. Covered with flax seeds and berries.

Not much protein in it for one serving of almonds turned my mid-morning snack .

For a snack in the afternoon finished my last digit Greek yogurt . It was probably the smallest element I ate clean all day, because it has a lot of sugar , but unfortunately all suggestions comes from milk , fruit or fruit juice , in addition to the small container is 11 g protein if it really was not the worst choice ever .


For lunch, we ate low carb for a TJ with chickpeas salad tuna model - Goddess E, D & BV, basil and fresh vegetables. Of course, most fruits are also consumed .

Dinner was a repeat of last night Zucchini Rice Bowl but this time I added the pumpkin and let kale and edamame .


And after dinner, we had a snack of almonds , 1/ 2 banana and berries.


So , my dear favorite 4th of July has been lost, but as you can see I put the left over berries wisely yesterday during my first day of eating clean .

In addition, since the drinks are an important part of eating clean , so: I drank a cup of black coffee with ice and drinking water constantly throughout the day ( probably about 2-3 liters ) . Overall, I think I did a good job staying true to my own dietary goals and I will continue the trend today. Wish me luck !

Have you heard of clean before eating ? If so , what does this mean for you ?

This means a lot to me, but one of the most important principles is constantly trying to eat whole foods in their most natural state free of refined flour and sugar , artificial sweeteners, chemical additives and unhealthy fats .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire